DC Power Analyzer
- Ammeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 8 nA; up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, output power up to 500 W
- Data logger function: Measurement interval from 20 µs to 60 seconds, with a maximum of 500 M readings per second
- Scope function: Digitizes voltage and current up to 200 kHz, 512 kpts; up to 18 bits
- Voltmeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 50 µV; up to 18 bits
Save Test Time
The Keysight N6705C DC power analyzer gives you productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the device under test (DUT). The N6705C DC power analyzer has the capabilities of up to four advanced power supplies — a digital multimeter (DMM), scope, arb, and data logger.
The N6705C DC power analyzer eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments — all functions and measurements are located on the front panel. Get even greater control and analysis functions by incorporating Keysight PathWave BenchVue BV9200 control and analysis software.
The BV9200 PathWave BenchVue control and analysis software has an updated user interface, new advanced data analysis features, and automation capability. When automated bench setups are necessary, the N6705C is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN, and is LXI compliant.
The N6705C DC power analyzer offers custom configurations to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. It has a four-slot mainframe that accepts up to four DC power modules and up to 600 W total DC output power (order modules separately).
- Use for R&D sourcing to measure DC voltage and current into the DUT.
- Operate using dedicated physical controls for common functions.
- View complex data with a large color graphics display.
- Get flexible programming using GPIB, LAN, USB; LXI compliant.