- Digital Instrument
- Ideal for Energy Conservation Programs
- Create Compressed Air Leak Surveys
- Inspect Faulty Steam Traps
- Digital data with 400 storage points
- Export data to a Leak Report in Excel
Either for compressed air, leak detection or steam traps, the Ultraprobe 3000 is your tool for energy conservation.
Here is a digital Ultraprobe that’s versatile enough to cut energy waste and improve uptime while saving money, and improving the environment. The Ultraprobe 3000 is a digital ultrasonic inspection, information, storage, and retrieval system that comfortably fits in the palm of your hand.
- Find your leaks & report cost per leak with DMS reporting
- Inspect for faulty steam traps
Why Choose this instrument?
- Easy to use
- Accurate & repeatable digital data with 400 storage points
- Ideal for energy conservation programs
- Comes with licence free data management software (DMS) to create yearly cost per leak reports!
On board data logging utilizing Ultratrend DMS™ providing:
- Download leak data via USB connection
- Manage your data, add comments & pictures
- Export leak data to a leak report in Excel
- Wide, dynamic sensitivity range
- 400 memory locations on-board for your test data
- “Spin and click” operations to customize inspection modes, store and view data and adjust instrument settings
- Lightweight pistol unit
- Easy-to-read display panel with calibrated decibel readout and a 16 segment bar graph. The display panel showcases sensitivity level, storage location number and battery level.
This instrument offers the perfect balance for identifying & reporting energy losses!