How To Use Eurobonds' Acrylic Structural Adhesive Tapes
Acrylic adhesives tapes are widely used in many industry secotrs including, automotive and transportation, metal fabrication, white goods manufacture, audiovisual, window manufacture, marine, signmaking and architectural metalwork, shopfitting and so much more.
- Instant high strength grab
- Will bond a wide range of different materials.
- Very high strength.
- Different thicknesses to suit different applications.
- They offer an even distribution of stress along the bond line.
- Stops metal fatigue and mechanical degradation caused by fixings such as rivets, nuts, bolts.
- Wide temperature resistance from -55°C to +250°C (refer to TDS).
- Can seal against moisture, dust and air.
- Available in logs, rolls or bespoke die cut shapes.
- Improved quality control
- Exact costings against BOM.
The Eurobond range of acrylic structural adhesives have been proven in the most demanding of environments in just about every conceivable application in many industries throughout the globe.
Our range of high performance tapes designed for use in the automotive industry, rail industry, metal and plastic fabrication, sign industry, solar industry, electronics, telecoms, visual display, glass and many other market sectors.
We can offer, high strength tapes, thermally conductive tapes, electrically conductive tapes, nano-cell polyurethane tape which seal against moisture, air and dust making them ideal for use in electronic enclosures, mobile devices, electronic instrument cases etc. We also offer single sided polyester tapes for masking, single sided foam PU tapes for vibration or sound damping and also double sided tapes for mounting applications.
Click on the video to watch the demonstration. Alternatively call us on +44 (0)1795 427888 to discuss your application oe email email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you.