- Meet face to face with an audience looking to do business with suppliers who can help find solutions to current challenges, provide advice and help streamline future processes.
- Carryout live demonstrations or tech walkthroughs on your stand, bringing your product to life.
- Raise brand awareness and generate new leads.
- Align your company with inspiring thought leaders and changemakers in the sector.
- Plus, being part of Design Engineering Expo, you will also benefit from the sector wide reach of Manufacturing & Engineering Week, the UK’s largest event celebrating the best in UK manufacturing and engineering excellence and innovation.
Top reasons to exhibit
1. OEM high quality visitor audience with purchasing power or influence in attendance.
2. Additional visitor footfall from across all 4 co-located shows - Manufacturing Expo, Design Engineering Expo, Engineering Expo and Maintec, taking place in adjacent halls
3. Exposure from a £500,000 media campaign in more than 50 of the UK’s best engineering, maintenance and manufacturing magazines and associated websites.
4. Not just a 2 day show - with opportunities to engage with the visitor audience ahead of the show, start generating leads as soon as you sign up.
5. With a dedicated PR agency on hand and attendance from the major trade press, it is the perfect place to generate media coverage or launch a new Product, Service or Company
To find out more about exhibiting and how it can help you achieve your marketing objectives for 2022, get in touch!
Download Media Pack